Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kahl mission bug

Spiritrax

Cannot complete 5 kills under 3 seconds because of 3 major reasons , enemies don't stack up close or follow you , sentients take too long to kill , they spawn so far apart you waste time looking for them. I have done all other objectives but this is the only one that lingers. I dont get why the grineer killing the sentients doesn't count towards my kill count when they are my allies . That leads to another problem they endup standing infront of your line of fire blocking your kill or wasting our precious seconds.

1 minute ago, Spiritrax said:

Cannot complete 5 kills under 3 seconds because of 3 major reasons , enemies don't stack up close or follow you , sentients take too long to kill , they spawn so far apart you waste time looking for them. I have done all other objectives but this is the only one that lingers. I dont get why the grineer killing the sentients doesn't count towards my kill count when they are my allies . That leads to another problem they end standing infront of your line of fire blocking your kill or wasting our precious seconds.

There is exactly one optimal way to do this challange and I am convinced that's how and why DE has designed it:

- Don't veilbreak. Do it solo without brothers.
- Kill or ignore everything until you get Ayanga.
- Once you obtain Ayanga, run around the tile and "collect" brachiolists.
- It's quite easy to get 5 of them to follow you.
- Kill them.

Yeah my first atempt with my brothers I couldnt get the 5 kills in time, but my second run I just commanded them to stand their ground at the portal/gate leading to the thumper room and did it solo.  You may have to make a few circles around the room to get them to clump, but it doesnt take long to kill them.  

Another method you can use is to blast them to as low HP as you can without killing them then moving on to the next... after you have about 7-9 primed like this just finish them off with a final shot, quickly targeting the next one.

Archived