The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno On Youtube

bejuizb

www.youtube.com/azeralas

Hmm, a thread of Warframe youtube creators? Yes please! I'm still new to this genre of expression, but I've had some decent exposure over February, So I'm in it for the long haul now. I can't wait to go check out all of your Warframe vids. Love this game. Hit me up I'm always down for collabs and I play all the time so send me an fr in game (Azeralas) and we can orchestrate some live events and stuff. I also do live stuff at www.twitch.com/xxazeralasxx 

what kind of collabs? I might be interested :0

Hi, guys and gals :)

I do really lengthy build guides on the Youtubes. So far I have Nyx, Nova, Loki, Trinity, starter warframes pick guide, Mag, Nekros, Phage and Banshee. Please check me out at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKmbQeaDu3y8ztWw7LFGPQ - My Channel, NotQuiteThereGaming

- for the Warframe guide playlist

Please keep in mind I tend to blather on a lot and my early videos are recorded on a bad microphone.

Thanks!

what kind of collabs? I might be interested :0

Same. I need fun things to do.

how bout we all?

Nice! Interest in collabs?! I hadn't thought that far into it to have anything in mind. Lol! We'll have to just bounce ideas off each other, because I haven't had my coffee yet this morning so my brain is a gelatinous mush. Maybe hit the streets ask random people in the super market what they'd like to see in warframe  you tube collaboration. Lol! Obvious solution would be to aim for something hard to achieve, but honestly I think that a bunch of shenanigans would probably be better recieved by the community at a time like this where we're in between patches, everybody is stuck in grinding for Rhino or the Boltor. Of course (I drank my coffee lol) many end game things in this aren't very hard to achieve anyway so as long as their was a couple of wild cards doing crazy shenanigans during an endless defense that should be entertaining. Even weird things like all melee survivals, full invisibility teams, 4 Volts   in Corpus defense, All Vauban ODD's. I'm just tossing ideas out of my head at random here lol.

Hey Guys!

I made a brand new channel a week ago and I was getting so much support form my clan that I decided to work on it.

Right now I am setting the Basis of each playlist and doing videos on topics my clan members ask me to do. If you guys can please subscribe so you can get the latest videos when they come out. I want to set a really good impression with this brand new channel and I am pretty sure you all will like the videos  (apart from my really $&*&*#(%& voice)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTWdgOORadvhFwtnQL6K_rA

Any constructive comments and future video recommendations would be appreciated! :D

Nice! Interest in collabs?! I hadn't thought that far into it to have anything in mind. Lol! We'll have to just bounce ideas off each other, because I haven't had my coffee yet this morning so my brain is a gelatinous mush. Maybe hit the streets ask random people in the super market what they'd like to see in warframe  you tube collaboration. Lol! Obvious solution would be to aim for something hard to achieve, but honestly I think that a bunch of shenanigans would probably be better recieved by the community at a time like this where we're in between patches, everybody is stuck in grinding for Rhino or the Boltor. Of course (I drank my coffee lol) many end game things in this aren't very hard to achieve anyway so as long as their was a couple of wild cards doing crazy shenanigans during an endless defense that should be entertaining. Even weird things like all melee survivals, full invisibility teams, 4 Volts   in Corpus defense, All Vauban ODD's. I'm just tossing ideas out of my head at random here lol.

Stealthing with no stealth characters is always fun (and NO resetting alarms), or trying to get to insanly high waves on void survival or defence, with no leaving whatsoever unless it breaks a record.

Stealthing with no stealth characters is always fun (and NO resetting alarms), or trying to get to insanly high waves on void survival or defence, with no leaving whatsoever unless it breaks a record.

Deal. My Paris will be very happy XD

-snip-

Sounds good. Add me on warframe(same alias as this) and we can talk more or try out some stuff. Same goes to anyone else who wants to join up! I like the idea of combining resources and being a part of good warframe content on youtube.

I'm more into speedrunning, bug finding, silly stuff and the like. I'm always down for a long survival or defense run too though. You can check out my channel on previous posts on here, but anyways..

Look forward to playing and making awesome stuff with you guys. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...