The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno On Youtube

bejuizb

Just keep on making content! Believe me, I've been on Youtube for over 5 years now. Only recently have I been putting a lot of effort into my channel and I've seen it pay off little by little!

Yeah, it's quite tough at the moment. Grade 12 implies schoolwork has the right to shove a prova up your bottom (;P), but I'm trying to keep uploads at a constant rate, about 3 videos a week or so.

About time you joined this thread :P Congrats on becoming a mod, and a request. Could you have a look at all the channels on this thread? All of us who've posted here together have some amazing content for everyone to see 

I can absolutely do that. I am actually familiar with a couple of you guys.

Good to see more folks on the TUBE of YOU.

Keep up the good work everyone!

I've added 4 videos on my channel in a span of 3 days. Busy weekend :P.

I've got the hang of damage 2.0, atleast for the Tigris. Build guide out soon. What about you guys? Any new stuff?

I have on Damage 2.0/the Codex and Valkyr/new weapons/dojo

I need one on Ember Prime, and the new gas tileset (these will be as one video hopefully, along with ruk and Alad)

Edited by Stormandreas

Hey hey! Big shout out to bejuizb for linking me to this thread. There are some great channels here that I've already subscribed to! You might see my wicked cool super kawaii icon in your subscribers list :P

Speaking of which, I've also recently fired up my Youtube account again! I'll be doing commentary, playthroughs, gaming Vlogs, as well as art/fanart videos (Which I've made a cheesy teaser trailer for on my first vlog). 

Feel free to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrojoJoJohn

ZANUKA and SALAD V fight was awesome!

I had a blast. First impression video coming out in about 4 hours (YouTube's being a pain). I also found out exactly where Ember Prime parts drop, so this might help you guys make videos about her as well.

She drops from all void capture missions.

Stick to T2 and T3 Capture missions. T3 first, to get the systems (rarest part), T2 to get the chassis, and T1 to get the helmet. Work from the hardest down to the easiest. Hope this helps you guys out!

I am Morphshuffle, 

I might not be the biggest baddest Tenno around but I give it a damn good try!

Check out my channel if you want can do collabs and things like that too :)

www.youtube.com/morphshuffle

@Morphshuffle for the twittahh

The Masked vigilante knows all and sees all.

~Walk Softly and carry a big gun~

Hello, I make silly Rhino Ninja Warframe machinimas, and some times some serious stuff.

New Rhino Ninja soon, always looking for more fun ways to entertain and promote the best game ever!

Please check it out, like, dislike, comment, subscribe, leave feedback - Would love to you hear what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/krashomnis

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!

HOLY CRAP I LOL'd so damn hard