The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Excalibur Umbra doesn't keep drain/timer abilities and ability buffs active upon Transference (except Exalted Blade)

Xaero

Thank you DE for making Exalted Blade active upon Transference, but more fixes are needed:

1. Abilities that are constantly active unless deactivated manually/unless you run out of energy (for example, subsumed Gloom) are still deactivated upon Transference.
    Spoiler

2. Abilities with timers (for example, Voracious Metastasis or subsumed Roar) are still deactivated upon Transference (unless they only function "outside" the warframe, like Radial Blind or subsumed Dispensary).
    Spoiler

3. Ability buffs that affect Excalibur Umbra (for example, Furious Javelin damage buff or Wisp Mote buffs) still disappear upon Tranference.
    Spoiler

If all these problems are fixed, Umbra's Sentience passive will finally feel like an actual advantage and encourage active Operator use.

• 2 months later...

There seems to be some inconsistency on the exalted blade as well, while I was doing some testing on the simulacrum, I decided to apply 1 forma.

The moment I did that, the exalted blade went back to it's bugged state, only after I leveled the frame back to level 30, the exalted blade stopped bugging.

Archived