Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon & Orb Vallis (Open World Levels) Harassment

UnsanitarySeaI

I'm pretty sure this is a well-known fact, but getting harassed by Grineer and Corpus is incredibly frustrating when you're just trying to fish.

I literally can't go five minutes without volleys of gunfire rain down from the sky, or a patrol of Grineer attempt to blow me up as they cower and attempt to call for reinforcements. Once their backup arrives, it's already in the dirt. This is a common occurrence in most games and I just feel like it's taken to a new extreme in Warframe.

An event that allows the player to hunt or permanently decrease Grineer and Corpus spawns for PO and OV would be great, or even a quest that makes them change their mind about attacking someone who has the capability to wipe out an entire species because they're bored.

- P.S Tell Master Teasonai to shut up, having a Grineer soldier blow up a bird and have him say "hOw UnFoRtUnAtE!" is dumb as the 7 seven stages of hell. The certain design choices or features that were overlooked is abysmal.

This is a problem I've had for years. I absolutely hate seeing fishing or mining objectives show up in Nightwave - not because I dislike fishing or mining, but because I know that completing the objective will take ten times longer than it needs to because I'm constantly being shot at.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ttvAfroJaden said:

inaros, rhino, nezha and alot more.

The problem isn't necessarily getting killed; it's that being shot at can scare away fish or interrupt the mining laser, thus resulting in less/lower quality ores and gems than you would otherwise be getting. I'm hoping this is just an oversight and not intentional.

Archived