Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie reward

Xrenosin

Hi Tenno. I would like to offer, albeit minor, but perhaps community-approved suggestion to improve our game.
At the moment, we have almost no daily activities (Nora, Steel Path missions, Sortie). The question is about the Sortie.
Now (if you are not playing on the Euro server, probably) the full line-up of the team is not always selected for execution. The problem is not in this, but in interest of the community in implementation of these missions.
Some sorties can last more than 20 minutes (killing bosses like Ambulasse, defenses, 10 minute survivals, etc.). And it can be extremely unpleasant to get for them...nothing.
We do not always need certain rewards, resources, boosters. Perhaps we should give us a little opportunity to choose a reward, like opening relics?

For example: upon completion of the third mission, reward pool rolls (A-B-C-D-E), and the player can choose the reward from this pool that he needs.

A (50%)
Ayatan \ 4,000x  Endo \ 6,000x  Kuva
B (30%) 
Riven Mods
C (10%)
Affinity\Mod Drop\Resourse Drop chanse\Resourse Boosters 
D (9.7%)
Exilus Warframe Adapter\Forma\Orokin Catalyst bp\Orokin Reactor bp
E (0.3%)
Legendary Core

Because of this, there will probably be more players who want to spend time on these missions, because they will have a choice of rewards based on their own needs.
Now, unfortunately, sorties look extremely disadvantageous (especially for players who have something to do besides this).

Much easier solution; Just bring special Sortie currency, and Sortie vendor. And let players buy what they actually want.

It's understandable have RNG for such element as crits, and general loot drop. But honestly no one like "roulettes" in PC-gaming, when it comes to major game rewards.

Same actually comes for SO, ESO, and other game element. Thankfully right now we already have Khora Prime (which ironically like 100 times easier to farm than non-prime). But oh boy i still remember times when i didn't have last Khora component drop in over 100+ hours of SO farm...

Archived