The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Interior Decoration Limit

eboomer

Question

I have 19 objects placed in my Landing Craft and the game won't allow me to place an additional one - in neither of the two star chart nodes that you can pick between if you've completed the New War ;)  Is this a bug, or should I submit a help ticket?

Also why are the tags so **** ***** limited?  There's a bit more to the game than just Conclave, Weapons, Warframes, Mods, and Companions...

4 answers to this question

1. Its's called Orbiter, not Landing Craft.

2. Decoration capacity is limited by overall capacity points your decorations take rather than their number. If all your decorations are Articulas (which cost most capacity), then it's possible to run out of space quickly.

3. You can use a clear all button just in case there's a bug that took all your capacity.

23 hours ago, Xaero said:

1. Its's called Orbiter, not Landing Craft.

2. Decoration capacity is limited by overall capacity points your decorations take rather than their number. If all your decorations are Articulas (which cost most capacity), then it's possible to run out of space quickly.

3. You can use a clear all button just in case there's a bug that took all your capacity.

1. The node in the star chart is called "Orbiter", but when you load in, you can place decorations in either the landing craft area or the orbiter area.  I can place decorations inside the orbiter area, but not inside the landing craft area (the area that navigation and the market and such are in).
  2. I have 8 warframe articulas in my landing craft, that is the issue 😆  Oh well I guess I won't do any more decoration then.

8 hours ago, eboomer said:

The node in the star chart is called "Orbiter", but when you load in, you can place decorations in either the landing craft area or the orbiter area.  I can place decorations inside the orbiter area, but not inside the landing craft area (the area that navigation and the market and such are in).

My bad, you're correct. The teleport places player right under cave's roof, where landing craft is located.

So if you've got a bunch of articula out, that will eat your capacity very fast. They cost 100 capacity each, as opposed to the more standard 5 capacity for most decorations.

You get 1600 per section of your orbiter. So 1600 for the landing craft, 1600 for the hallways / arsenal area, and 1600 for each of the 3 rooms. If you've done new war, you get 1600 for the whole of the outside too. After angels of zariman you also get an appartment with 3 (+1 unlockable one) also with the 1600 cap. 

While it's not a lot for some places, it's very generous for others. 

Archived