Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drifter Constantly Turning Head To The Side

GoldStellar

my drifter is almost always looking sideways. at an angle that would cause a bad kink in the neck. it looks painful.

it happens solo, in hubs, in other people's games, in the orbiter, its like sometimes its right, but once it turns sideways, the drifter seems to be looking at something all the time. they turn their head almost all the way around to that direction for the rest of the mission. so if i do a 360, the drifter's head will stay looking like maybe at a hacking console, and the head will stay locked looking at it no matter how far i go, unless the back is to what it is looking at.

i dunno if this is just me or not.

This happens to me when I open up the ESC menu at the orbiter, in mission, fortuna- almost every places. They constantly looking at specific directions until I finally leave the place.

There was same issue with warframes at the orbiter too, but that seems to be fixed now.

111.png

• 3 weeks later...

I think there are multiple things causing this one : for me interacting with consoles (notably in survival & spy missions) pretty much always triggers it. If I'm playing with the warframe when doing so, its head orientation will start to glitch, but drifter/operator is not affected - and vice-versa.

Archived