Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im A Bear.

CombatTeddy

yup...

Not much to socialize community wise.

but in a nutshell I've have already over 250 hours into this game and past late to introduce myself. I own 4 Frames for 4 different situations. Rhino (Tank), Nekros (Support), Saryn (DPS/ Offensive), and Trinity (Healer). At the moment Rhino's ultimate tank set is what I'm working on and its taking a long time to get all the 10 rank mods it has to the max. Used Nekros a little, taped Trinity for a day and not yet touch Saryn. (Sorry Saryn).

I personally do commentary, but not so much. I will do a recording on Warframe once i figure out what will be a good first video. I also am a skilled drawer and sketches. I'm not the greatest so don't pin me or my work to be the greatest. Example of one here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123452-rhino-corpus-modified-by-combatteddy/#entry1457695 On that note i will also does in that I'm bad at actually painting things in, so sketches is what i normally do.

That pretty much covers everything in a nutshell.

NO! I'm da bear!

But in all seriousness welcome! I've seen your post a while back and I gotta say I really like the idea of predator style rhino. I wish I could do quick doodles like that! XP

Hey there, we can live prosperously like mammals. I'm just a wanderlust bear traveling around and such.

Wouldn't say it was quick, but it di take me half an hour. Nevertheless you can to draw like i can it's all about the POP (Patience, Observing, Practice). I am in the project on making another drawing, maybe I'll even pain it. Just maybe.

Edit: Yea i do poke my head in the Fan Art sub section of the forums every now and then.

Edited by CombatTeddy

CombatTeddy, on 20 Nov 2013 - 2:56 PM, said:CombatTeddy, on 20 Nov 2013 - 2:56 PM, said:

Hey there, we can live prosperously like mammals. I'm just a wanderlust bear traveling around and such.

Wouldn't say it was quick, but it di take me half an hour. Nevertheless you can to draw like i can it's all about the POP (Patience, Observing, Practice). I am in the project on making another drawing, maybe I'll even pain it. Just maybe.

Edit: Yea i do poke my head in the Fan Art sub section of the forums every now and then.

Yeah its the whole patience thing that I lack. :/ But I look forward to seeing more of your art here in the future! More art, lore, etc., even if its not related to warframe, is always welcome in my option! :D

Edited by TheCybear