Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix (mission) feedback

(PSN)shungiku-salad

現在、このミッションは人気がなく、めったに一致しません。だから、ソロでプレイする必要があります。

したがって、このミッションの難易度は高すぎます。

提案として、orphicsが発生する時間をどんどん増やしてください。

また、ミッション開始後に他のチャレンジは必要ありません。すぐにORPHIXを倒せるようにしてください

About Currently, this mission is not popular and rarely matched. So we have to play solo. Therefore, the difficulty level of this mission is too high. As a suggestion, please increase the time interval when the orphics occur. Also, we do Veil erato ORPHIX

This needs to happen.  Not the least of which because Eidolon farming is misery and a quarter of the time I lose connection simply trying to leave after winning and lose all of the l00t and 15 minutes of my life.

Obvious Solutions:

1.) Tune these ridiculous Orphix missions down to the level of the Orphix event, so you don't need a crack team of Navy SEAL tier necramechs just to get through Rotation A.  As it is, leaving basic necramechs lying around "so anyone can play" is an outright insult.  Those garbomechs are completely incapable of winning (a leveled and modded Mech can barely get Rotation A as it is).  Lower the Sentient spawn rate and drastically lower the rate Sentient Control rises,  And probably increase the amount Sentient Control gets lowered when you kill an Orphix

2.) EITHER significantly improve the drop rate of Arcanes in Rotation C, OR sprinkle those woeful droprates through Rotations A and B as well.  Ideally the latter, given that Necramechs, particularly Voidrig, have no sustain and will succumb to attrition.  Which leaves one waiting on the re-summon cooldown while the mission fails.  And having low drop rates through all rotations lets GUD players do many rotations for many rolls without having to go through a loading screen.

This is the bare minimum to make these missions playable, and therefore make The Grind even doable.  As it is, there is literally zero reason to ever play these missions, because Eidolon misery is not only a better way to get the Arcane mods, but also now effectively drops fat chunks of Focus.  Orphix needs to be made at least equal to Eidolon farming in terms of Arcane farming efficacy if anyone is to ever play it.  And it would be neat to play, because, in theory, it's a pretty cool and unique game mode.

I think this is a very good suggestion!

The problem is not that the orphix spawn is 60 seconds, but that the dominance of the sentient is immediately 100%.

Even if one were playing solo, rotation A is easy for a seasoned player. But when it comes to C, it suddenly becomes difficult. Why is that? I think it lies in the increase in the number of resolvers and the amount of enemies around.

Shouldn't we rethink the balance between movement, time to destruction of ORPHIX and the increase in sentients?

I too think this content is cool. It is interesting. That said, I think this content should work on the farming elements that can be enjoyed by solo players.

Also, the loading time of proxima should be taken into account. It is inevitably long. So even if the mission time is simply 15 minutes, we also need to take into account the loading time to and from.

I play on PS5, but I suspect that those who play on PS4 will have longer load times than those who play on PS4.

I suggest that they allow Warframes to participate in the mission, only needing mechs to kill the orphix itself. That would increaee playability and bring better movement speed to the mission to get to the next orphix and take out the resonators. It may not make it easy, but might make it a lot more fun and quicker.

I am against the use of warframe.

This content is fun to play with, with a well raised necramech.

In other words, it needs to have a specificity, a fun content for those who raised necramech. Because it should be an end content.

I only think that the difficulty level in erato is too high. I think it is based on the assumption of multiple players.

As one of my new suggestions, I think that maybe we could adjust the difficulty differently for solo and multiplayer play!.

Archived