Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration

(XBOX)Insipience

Since crossplay was enabled I have been experiencing a lot of host migration errors especially if the host is a PC player.  Many times the host would leave in either a defense or survival where I would loose connection and be brought back to the orbiter losing everything that I gathered.  This is very frustrating especially if I'm opening relics or I have to close Warframe down completely and restart because I stuck in the "flying" scene.  I don't think I'm the only one experiencing this and it's getting worse.   

try zariman quests and you will be frustrated even more. I always lose my resources because my computer loading is slower than second host extraction.

my idea is that host migration should be performed smarter. if host is in extraction tileset data should already be sent immediately and temporarily to server before extraction, data should only leave server when host 1 2 or 3 is not in extraction tilesset for more than 60 seconds(maybe longer because some migrations are taking me more than 120 seconds).

• 2 weeks later...

Again, please dont ignore our cry... host migration is a problem.  why have it been ignored so long.  host migration freezes the game and you will loose all you grind weither it was 30 min, 1hr or even missions. many of us have complained and those who havent are afraid they will get banned.  Its crazy, decent tennos and tennets are out here to have a great battle yet host leave so does everything the others have been grinding for. Game in and Game out when playing and host leave frustration takes over.  We love this game and we want it to be fun not frustrating. For it to freeze, kicking out, dew to someone leaving a squad. PROBLEM.. Crossplay isnt the best when is loads and the tennos or tennets who starts the mission get kick..lol and cant get back in... no ok...help us enjoy our play and the new things your brought to the table after taking our Zarrs and Brammas away..

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-11-06 at 9:25 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I'm not the only one.

Definitely not. I get it all the time. Literally daily. Today I was in zariman and got host migrated, got mission failed twice for no reason, got sent to orbiter once and once I completed a mission and no rewards. Also in PoE this morning we captured the three eidolon, went to Cetus to extract, go in the door, ran up to the second door and host migration put me in the "multiplayer menu" ugh...200k focus lost. WF owes me about 2M focus and a slew of other resources. Extremely frustrating.

Archived