Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda 4th bugged?

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

At some point while I was on break, changes were made to Garuda, and I'm sure most people think they were for the better.  I'm sure most of the changes are.  But there was one very specific thing Garuda could do that should have been kept, and also should have been on every other frame and of course you removed it for absolutely no reason.

When playing with a controller (which people do on PC as well, don't start.) you have to hold one of the shoulder buttons and then press a corresponding ability button on the face of the controller to cast an ability.  If the ability is the last one you used, or you manually cycle to that ability, you can just press the shoulder button.  With charged abilities, however, you have to hold the shoulder button and the corresponding face button.  Two buttons, one of which requires your thumb, meaning you can't aim.

Before the changes, Garuda was the only frame that could hold shoulder button, tap (and not hold) the ability button, and then just hold the shoulder button to charge her 4.  This worked every single time and 100% should have been placed on every single charge ability in the game, because these abilities are already a pain to use in a game this fast.  Instead, you've removed this capability and left it as janky as every other ability in the game.  Regression, instead of progress.

Can I get a mod to just move this to the bug forum?  More testing is just not letting me move at all while casting sometimes.  

Archived