Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman mission rewards not um...... Rewarding...

MURKWORKS

Went on a Pinion farming adventure... Finish up and instead of the 8 Pinions I earned I had --------> none of them (EDIT ---> I'm a Moron--- Thanks for the replies friends)...

After infinity billion rotations trying for The hespar part it drops for the whole team...! --------------> Except for me...

Is Zariman just a total slap in the face for anyone else reward wise...? Are these known bugs or Am I just super lucky...?

33 minutes ago, MURKWORKS said:

Went on a Pinion farming adventure... Finish up and instead of the 8 Pinions I earned I had --------> none of them...

You only get afair 1 Pinion from Dormant angel. Those walking angels won't give you Pinion. They give you Quill (2.5k standing one).

farming pinions can be pretty fast. wait for an extermination or voidflood with an angel as bounty, and do it in a 2 player group. 1 player kills the angel, the other does the objective. ideally both (or rather all players) play titania for big speed, we did one voidangel kill in 2:30~ mission time usually in the highest level voidflood bounty.

mobile defence is acceptable aswell i suppose, and you can probably do it in public aswell. just do whatever the other players arent doing. (you wanna do a kill the angel bounty so you dont have to search for it. its always marked from the beginning of the mission)

Archived