Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Cores

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

What do I need them for once I've reached max with Onkko? It seems like the arcanes aren't as good as Little Ducks so just curious what to do with the many thousands of cores I have...?

What arcanes are the best at Onkko? I currently use Magus arcanes to boost armor and health. The rest seem more cosmetic to me, specific to a situation or game style. The two I use directly boost my numbers by switching between operator and WF. 

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

What arcanes are the best at Onkko?

Elevate or Nourish for free Frame healing are popular / useful enough I suppose, if you can't get Repair (plus Lockdown) from Duckie yet.

Virtuous Strike / Shadow similarly are (more than) alright, especially if you don't have access to Zariman yet.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

what to do with the many thousands of cores I have...?

If nothing appeals to you for personal use, you can always turn them into Arcanes to sell.

14 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

if you don't have access to Zariman

Ive been running Zariman as of this weekend. Been getting arcanes from the angel and checking stock at cavalero, I'm wondering what I should get. Some of the descriptions don't make sense to me due to my noobness.

14 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

If nothing appeals to you for personal use, you can always turn them into Arcanes to sell

I assume you mean to convert to Onkko standing and buy arcanes?

I do have virtuous shadow and magus husk and another magus currently equipped but now that I am running Zariman with players in 60-115 level Quinn bounties when fighting the angel I can see my amp is no where near as powerful as some of these others. I've been maxxing my daily to eventually get the amp arcane slot to add a second arcane and accumulating plumes to buy arcanes.

Le 13/11/2022 à 23:54, (XBOX)Player244024418 a dit :

What do I need them for once I've reached max with Onkko? It seems like the arcanes aren't as good as Little Ducks so just curious what to do with the many thousands of cores I have...?

What arcanes are the best at Onkko? I currently use Magus arcanes to boost armor and health. The rest seem more cosmetic to me, specific to a situation or game style. The two I use directly boost my numbers by switching between operator and WF. 

may i ask how did you farm that many cores?

The early days of poor skill. LOL

It would take me nearly the whole night cycle to take down a single Eidolon. During that timeframe I'd farm 60-80 cores as they spawned. Now it's much faster, 5 mins? I don't even pick them up on purpose anymore. Only if I happen to run near one as I hunt and run around. Otherwise I get the shard(s) and go on to the next as the rest of the randos kill the remaining Voms and pick them up. I think I have around 4300 regular cores. Hundreds of intact, etc.

Archived