Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In mission tally’s for nightwave and end of game tally’s not working/right

(XBOX)IamMacha

Ok, there’s a nightwave challenge to get 6 perfect animal captures in the Orb Valis. It’s not been counting them right for a while now. I finally had someone watch me, I got 8 perfect captures but it’s only counted 5. And another one that’s bothered me, but maybe I’m  not understanding the reason behind some numbers but, I will be in an exterminate mission and I don’t use my melee weapon. And I don’t use my operator, only a cedo and a catchmoon. But at the end of the mission during extraction if you pull the right trigger you see your stats and it will say I have like 57 melee kills….So, I went sole no blade at all with me. Only cedo and catchmoon and it still said I had melee kills. And when I go to my profile some things don’t seem right, like some stats. It says favorite secondary weapon isMK1 Kuni, and it was, but that was for about the first 2 years I played and I started about April of 2018. Since the catchmoon came out I have used it. It shows stats for Lunaro but I have never played it. I have no clue how to play it. I can never get in with other players. It shows stats for conclave, which I love and desperately want to play but it says I’ve had 48 kills and 52 deaths in conclave but I don’t believe it’s that high because I’ve only gotten in a few times! I can NEVER get into a game. I want to earn the cool rewards from there I see on other players with but I with sit for over an hour waiting for other players! It says Grineer battles completed 211 and Corpus battles completed 58…. After almost 5 years? And I’m on ALOT especially in the last 2 years. I’m on every day. Please look into these things. 

Archived