Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sentinel Killed Me.

GSrevolution

So it goes something like this: I was playing a T1 Capture mission so I could work on scanning enemies since the Codex was just added to the game. At some point, I killed myself by walking into a laser, but NOT the sentinel. As soon as I revived, my sentinel started attacking me and killed me within seconds. After reviving again, my sentinel killed me yet again. Not wanting to waste any more revives, I forfeited.

Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots to share. I tried pressing F6 at the time (I think that's the key for screenshots) but nothing happened.

this seems to be happening in void missions.

I was doing one with my friends and everyone's sentinels just started attacking me, and i just died to the point where i couldnt be revived.

I also noticed their sentinels shooting at me.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS

i cant play because my sentinel just keeps killing me

So it goes something like this: I was playing a T1 Capture mission so I could work on scanning enemies since the Codex was just added to the game. At some point, I killed myself by walking into a laser, but NOT the sentinel. As soon as I revived, my sentinel started attacking me and killed me within seconds. After reviving again, my sentinel killed me yet again. Not wanting to waste any more revives, I forfeited.

Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots to share. I tried pressing F6 at the time (I think that's the key for screenshots) but nothing happened.

Exactly! So, here is how mine started. I was using Valkyr, and I used Hysteria. I wanted to show my friend that I could stand in the laser without fear... I did... over and over it shot me. I was smug and grinning. Once hysteria wore off, and I walked away from the laser, my sentinal gave me a dose of Karma and attacked me. My buddie's sentinals did the same thing! Nothing like a Badass Warframe turning into a chump because a tiny floating square vaporizes you. Happened in T2/3 Exterminates.

this seems to be happening in void missions.

I was doing one with my friends and everyone's sentinels just started attacking me, and i just died to the point where i couldnt be revived.

I also noticed their sentinels shooting at me.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS

i cant play because my sentinel just keeps killing me

you can still play... just unequip your sentinel