The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "pucker" moment

(XBOX)Player244024418

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Pity you can't add it as a keybind being on console controller, I'm guessing you would be getting low on buttons to use, like I have on PC I do a little jump then hit the keybind and I'm off, that BS with textures got real old fast.

IDK about xbox but I assume it's the same as on PC and you can set a few hotkeys if using a controller.

I have it set for one button on d pad is gear wheel so I can get at anything and the other 3 are hotkeyed gear wheel items. It's not much but you work with what you got I guess. I also have to plan ahead and move items around gear wheel depending on what I'm running. 

1 minute ago, Berzerkules said:

IDK about xbox but I assume it's the same as on PC and you can set a few hotkeys if using a controller.

I have it set for one button on d pad is gear wheel so I can get at anything and the other 3 are hotkeyed gear wheel items. It's not much but you work with what you got I guess. I also have to plan ahead and move items around gear wheel depending on what I'm running. 

Yeah I have a few things on keybinds, just makes it easier, tranq rifle, mining, scanner, pizza's, archwings, archguns, k-drive, I use to have the omni tool on a button but I just added it to the end so when I'm in game I only need to hit Gear wheel click left slot which is always the end.

It must really suck on a controller, only so many buttons.

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah I have a few things on keybinds, just makes it easier, tranq rifle, mining, scanner, pizza's, archwings, archguns, k-drive, I use to have the omni tool on a button but I just added it to the end so when I'm in game I only need to hit Gear wheel click left slot which is always the end.

It must really suck on a controller, only so many buttons.

I figured out a way to set 4 more keybinds on a controller by using the ability menu. I hit R1 for ability menu and instead of cycling abilities on the d pad I set it set it to hotkey gear items. Only problem is it bugged out my control options menu for the last year. I now have RJ controls as the only available options for the d pad on my ability menu.

For a few days I had 7 hotkeys on controller. 

ggHzOYs.png

39 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I figured out a way to set 4 more keybinds on a controller by using the ability menu. I hit R1 for ability menu and instead of cycling abilities on the d pad I set it set it to hotkey gear items. Only problem is it bugged out my control options menu for the last year. I now have RJ controls as the only available options for the d pad on my ability menu.

For a few days I had 7 hotkeys on controller. 

ggHzOYs.png

Yes bugs truly suck, makes it harder to map stuff.

I run a program called ATNSOFT Key Manager on my PC when the need arises, it's very handy when Game developers lock keys into certain keys and won't let you rebind them.

I did attach a keyboard to my Xbox bc I was getting sick of people saying stuff to me and getting upset if I didn't answer or they leave squad at the end and I didn't have time to answer due to the terrible controller/virtual keyboard typing. Takes forever haha. I wonder if I could keymap the archwing to the spacebar. That would help. It's so frustrating either the ground is not level enough or a lure parks itself over my WFs head and it won't launch due to that. Ugh.

Archived