The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Knows that he's been talking to atleast 3 girls for a while now.

I mean face to face... And no I didn't know I was talking to 3 girls, but was suspecting to... Who are they?

And OverlordMcGeek will help me in my quest of talking to the girl I want *cough**cough*

Papatou15 was invited into my outskirts estate because he wanted to talk to a girl. With help from my trusty curator (OverlordMcGeek), he was bound, gagged, and left in the cellar to stare at a lady's head that was impaled on a rusty Tonbo. He found that the head was oddly reminiscent of two things: a "guy", and a Mag prime from somewhere.

At one point, Prometheium and TheVerdict had done their job so well that I had no more women to offer. As a result, I offered OverlordMcGeek, my curator, as payment.

And from that night on, Prometheium and TheVerdict were never seen or heard from again.

TheBrsrkr isn't going to meet the same fate that Prometheium and the Verdict suffered at my hands.

(btw i think you guys are missing the point of the thread again. its suppose to be lies, not feeding the scenerio directly; just indirectly)

Edited by OverlordMcGeek