The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................

Skycook3y is already a master in discretion, he needs no further training in that venue.

do not worry, I only write stuff in the chronicles that people want in there, so if they don't tell me to chronicle stuff, I won't. 

Sovamorne uses his demigod powers to teleport pillows into the lungs of his enemies. 

Skycoo3y loves going into the same room TheVerdict goes into filled with 10 guys just to come out sticky.

Overlord knows that I need to do this to feed the females in my basement. He also knows that I always need a new set of clothes afterwards because I pin them to walls with a nailgun and slowly rip their organs out while screaming the lyrics of "Die, Die, Crucify". He also knows that Verdict is my assistant in these situations because he is a ghoul and doesn't want to kill people, so he just watches in silence.

Skycook3y disappoints me.

I am truly sorry, but I was still so exhausted by reading threads about the new syndicate primaries that I lost my faith in the community. Which part disappointed you my lord? Powerwolf? Verdict as my assistant? 

TheBrsrkr is a Berserker

I am truly sorry, but I was still so exhausted by reading threads about the new syndicate primaries that I lost my faith in the community. Which part disappointed you my lord? Powerwolf? Verdict as my assistant? 

TheBrsrkr is a Berserker

Ahem, it was a LIE.

OverlordMcGeek is the camera man.

Edited by Sovamorne