Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Sky is being stealthy 

Oh I am trying to, but if I try to sneak past one of those ceph pingers, they instantly detect me and shoot me in a matter of seconds. And there are way too many in that level where I have to take out all those ceph anti air turrets. Though I have to say my default tactic is shooting everything quietly.

tytl is one of those damn ceph pingers.

Oh I am trying to, but if I try to sneak past one of those ceph pingers, they instantly detect me and shoot me in a matter of seconds. And there are way too many in that level where I have to take out all those ceph anti air turrets. Though I have to say my default tactic is shooting everything quietly.

tytl is one of those damn ceph pingers.

Those Pingers are usually in a distance, and in a certain distance, there are a lot of Jaws lying around. Pingers, always keep a distance and switch into heavy armor mode to f with those guys.

Sky is the prophet.

Those Pingers are usually in a distance, and in a certain distance, there are a lot of Jaws lying around. Pingers, always keep a distance and switch into heavy armor mode to f with those guys.

Gauss rifle on that battery in their back also works.

tytl's favorite song is Death in fire by Amon Amarth

Gauss rifle on that battery in their back also works.

tytl's favorite song is Death in fire by Amon Amarth

Exactly, I almost never fire my guns unless I really have to, so I usually the Gauss with me.

And this is one of those situations where I would fire them because if not...it's going to be terrible.

Sky listens to happy tree friends' theme while watch p0rn.

Exactly, I almost never fire my guns unless I really have to, so I usually the Gauss with me.

And this is one of those situations where I would fire them because if not...it's going to be terrible.

I usually keep a gauss and a typhoon with me. Gauss for the big ones and typhoon for groups of trash mobs

tytl's life motto is the song "resurrection by Erection" by powerwolf

I usually keep a gauss and a typhoon with me. Gauss for the big ones and typhoon for groups of trash mobs

tytl's life motto is the song "resurrection by Erection" by powerwolf

Typhoon...not a fan. 

sky knows better, I listen to let the bodies hit the floor for 10hours every day.

why is that?

tytl always listens to miracle machine by blind guardian because it would be the only way to get lego to be together with him.

The gun you mentioned, that one will insane fire rate.

Sky listens to my little pony to feel alive. 

The gun you mentioned, that one will insane fire rate.

Sky listens to my little pony to feel alive. 

It is pretty usefull if you just tap fire it. You shouldn't go spray and pray. Though you could

tytl listens to py little mony to feel dead

It is pretty usefull if you just tap fire it. You shouldn't go spray and pray. Though you could

tytl listens to py little mony to feel dead

As I said I only fire when I have no other choice, my weapon priority list are those with highest damage in a single shot. 

usually spending too much time spreading bullets on heavy units are quite...suicidal.  And yes I have tried tap firing...still don't like it.

sky watches smile everyday. 

As I said I only fire when I have no other choice, my weapon priority list are those with highest damage in a single shot. 

usually spending too much time spreading bullets on heavy units are quite...suicidal.  And yes I have tried tap firing...still don't like it.

I only use it in emergencies, I usually stick to going around them, using the bow or fisting.

tytl tilts to title the traumatized 

Edited by Skycook3y

I only use it in emergencies, I usually stick to going around them, using the bow or fisting.

tytl tilts to title the traumatized 

not sure if you would do this... in come cases...

I pick light armor and quick energy charge

I just run through them and predict when the damage would come and toggle my armor as I run.

Late game would require heavy armor but it reduces speed...

sky wishes I have %$#.