Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

*hastily covers shrine*

Skycook3y is deluded with visions of godhood.

I am no god; immortal yes, but I am no god. There were once eight gods, but TheErebus sacrificed himself to make sure the other gods could escape DE. I live for the glory of the seven, so that the empire of the seven gods may rise again.

crimson wasn't promoted after his actions in Berlin.

Is a heretic and must burn.

Also, I had enough motivation and time to write again today so I got another bit ready for y'all

„They’re coming through; Use explosives, we need to retake the hallway!” Renegade343 screamed as the DE assault troopers gained more and more ground. Crimsonspartan peeked out of cover briefly before he fired his Ogris. The first two rows of soldiers were ripped apart by the explosion; the following three fell to the ground as a result of the shockwave. “Throwing smoke, at my command we push through.” Ren screamed. He waited until the smoke had covered everything in front of them. “Switch to thermal vision, now MOVE!” Ren ran into the smoke, five assault troopers were in front of him, slowly walking into his direction. He jammed his knife into the first soldier’s neck, the man screamed but when the others shot in his direction Renegade was already behind the second one, breaking his neck. Before the other three could react he had already shot them in the head with his pistol. Crimsonspartan and the other soldiers followed him into the smoke. It didn’t take long to take the hallway back off of the distracted enemy. TheErebus entered the room, his commanding voice echoed through the hallway “Fortify the defenses; I don’t want any DE soldiers coming through here. Ren, you’re needed in R&D; we need to get those pods working!

Renegade entered the R&D department; there were four rows of cryopods standing in the back of the room, each row made up of five pods. He looked to the left, Skycook3y and Uilos were finishing the last five. On the opposite side of the room were OverlordMcGeek and Noamuth discussing the current situation. Metheria was also present; he was in a small room next to Overlord and Noa and was doing…stuff with Velour. Renegade walked over to Sky and Uilos “What do you need me for?” he asked “The first two rows of pods still need to be calibrated. We’ll do it ourselves with the row we’re currently working on, but we don’t have time to fix the others.” Ren grabbed a bunch of tools and a laptop and started his work.