Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS/SWITCH CROSSPLAY CHAT issues, but everything else good so far.

(PSN)Poestis

So, Wednesday I played a crap load, watched the chat no issues when PS merged with Switch players.  It looked all good to me.

Friday, not sure what happened, Have not had matchmaking issues with Crossplay.  I am on PS5.  Seems fine with PS4 and Switch.  BUT the main issue is CHAT is dropping like crazy.  I LINK BUILDS, or whatever and they look like they are there but my friends do not see them.  AKA I am chatting with the person in PSN party chat "Sure, I will send you the build", send it, they do not see it, they say they are going to send me a msg in game, I do not see it, we see eachother in clan/alliance chat.. okay, something is up and TEXT CHAT is messed up.  I am seeing players drop instantly in and out of Clan/Alliance chat(ALL PS4/5 players of course, yet to recruit any switch members.), as well as see crap loads of dropped Region region members in chat from time to time, sure you are aware.  To be more clear about my friends:  It is like their names disappear, I am still talking to them in a PS PARTY CHAT and they are not listed in the game chat itself;  When I go to friends in my OPTIONS > COMMUNICATIONS > FRIENDS/CLAN then they are still there.  So, I think it is a total Chat problem issue.  It is a huge bug and I know you have noticed by now, but I hope this input helps.

I didn't expect it to be easy to merge all the systems, but I APPRECIATE all of the effort!  Everyone should realize it's not easy to do.  I don't think I have ever played on a game that has had completely bridged networks to where you can communicate with all other platforms unanimously so you can ACTUALLY chat with EVERYONE!  So, Bridging that gap is literally going to be part of history if it is ever completely successful.  The invention of CROSS PLATFORM COMMUNICATION per say with 5 major systems on 1 communicative network.

Congratz when you get there,
-Poestis

I am having this issue as well, But on PC, I randomly see people in clan and alliance chat dropping and reappearing, Even appears to be a name on the list that does not exist as its all numbers and has no profile. I thought I was the only one. But I noticed this Friday night, I know my alliance chat is active as its a very big alliance and it was dead for many hours and then i saw the names randomly appear and disappear as well. I would see the names of the people still in the clan list as being online,But there name will disappear in the chat list and then re appear soon after.

https://imgur.com/a/Oxptx6m

I'm a PC player using clan chat, I see other members in chat list, but they can't see my messages and I can't see theirs

This is MY chat:

image.png

This is my boyfriend's chat, who is sitting right next to me:

image.png

We printed at the same time and the people and messages are different for both of us. I believe this began after chat maintenance yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

Archived