Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there anything that can be done about Railjack Skirmish missions?

Braneman

Right now a lot of Railjack Skirmish missions boil down to "kill 90 fighters, kill 8 crew ships" and then "go press a console, ship gets to shoot one thing, press a console again, ship gets to shoot one thing." Is there anything that can be done to spice this up? Make it less tedious than it is now, especially solo. Because I think that grineer railjack skirmish is probably the least fun game-mode in the entire game because of how much it feels like boring filler that was never iterated on or touched when Railjack was initially put out.

4 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

How about leaving and re-entering the ship twice to destroy the radiators? In solo play, it takes forever and is extremely repetitive. 

That was designed intentionally for squad play, but if you still want to solo it, I think pilot and gunner crewmates can automate the exterior steps for you

Just now, Pakaku said:

That was designed intentionally for squad play, but if you still want to solo it, I think pilot and gunner crewmates can automate the exterior steps for you

The problem is that my PC freezes most of times I play multiplayer RJ as a public host, until it also freezes for them and they leave the squad after one whole painful minute of screen stasis. 

But that's good to know. I removed the role of pilot from all of my crewmen because I didn't like having to chase my own spaceship lol

12 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

They can, yes, they can be a little slow to it sometimes and are easily distracted. I run storm skirmishes a lot because I think they're pretty easy and kinda fun when you can do them stupidly fast (and cos I need holokeys and don't feel like spending forever on making a billion sisters) and it's usually pretty easy to do the entire thing solo, having good railjack abilities helps a lot. (The one that creates a massive pool of explosives is easily one of the absolute best)

Archived