Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Rank 10 Fusion Cores In Today's Economy

Aceofgods

So, watching the trading forums, it seems nobody else has mentioned these just yet... I'd like to ask the community what they think the value of these precious cores is in the growing trade economy of Warframe. Of course, they will not be as valued as, say, Primed chamber or 'Leaked' mods, but their usefulness should not be overlooked, either. I could explain to all of you their usefulness, but I suppose a few pictures could do the deed just as well.

From top to bottom; a picture of Rank R10 cores, the effect of a single R10 core on a Serration mod, and finally, the number of R10s required to max rank a Serration mod.

2013-11-21_00003_zpscb8fd41a.jpg

2013-11-21_00005_zps2f4d853b.jpg

2013-11-21_00006_zps1205be36.jpg

What the f#ck? Where do you get rare 10s from?! :c DO WANT.

R10 cores are a discontinued item; as of yet, there is no way to acquire more. They were given in place of Dual Mods from Update 6 during the conversion to the new system.

Edited by Aceofgods

So, anyone here have any idea how much these rare 10 cores would be worth?

Whatever people are willing to pay. I don't think they'd be all too much right now though.

People will only be buying them for two reasons:

1. To use them, so they'd probably want them cheaper.

2.  (main reason) A collectors item, which they may only buy a small amount but would probably pay decently/alright/nicely (depending on the person).

I'll buy 1 (yeah one) as a collectors item if the price is right.

Keep in mind they'll get rarer as time goes on. People may use them/quit with them etc.

Edited by iTzLazer

I have yet to sell any of them for fear of under or overpricing them.

Would you sell a single one or would it have to be bulk?

Just put up a number for me if you're interested. We can discuss in PM if you'd like. I don't really wanna under offer but I also don't want to spend much.

Well, I suppose I will sell them as long as the price is right, regardless of amount. Besides, bulk trading is only effective insomuch as you can trade 3 at a time...

It seems normal cores are worth up to 10 plat, and these are discontinued versions that are much more potent, so I think that 20 plat a piece should be good, and I'll do 50 for 3 as a deal.

Trading all of my R10 cores would take quite some time, so I suppose I'll leave this forum open as an order sheet.

Feel free to post a request here or PM me in game (though messaging in game can be difficult, as it clears your whisper boxes when you enter mission/dojo)

UPDATE: Trading Kiosk won't let you trade them... They come up, 8000 tax each, but when you click offer, it says "Unable to make offer" or something similar. I'll try contacting DE, but it seems these were never meant to be traded. :(

Edited by Aceofgods
  • 3 weeks later...