Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggles coming for the end of 2022!

Marcooose

Tenno,

Ho Ho Ho - we are continuing the tradition of giving out Prime Warframe Noggles at the end of the year! For every Prime Warframe you purchased in 2022 through Prime Access, you will receive the corresponding Prime Noggles* to decorate your Orbiter! The Noggles could take a few days to arrive in your inbox, so please be patient while our script propagates on each platform. We’ll be monitoring for any missing Noggles. We hope you enjoy your Prime Noggles as much as we enjoyed making them!

*Because these packs are for sale into the new year, the following Prime Noggle will be delivered at the end of 2023: Baruuk Prime.
*Prime Resurgence not included. 

Happy Holidays Tenno! 

• Like 14

YAYYYY

3 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

*Because these packs are for sale into the new year, the following Prime Noggle will be delivered at the end of 2023: Baruuk Prime.

NOOOO

Spoiler

I knew this would happen, as usual :p Next year here we go!

Thanks Marcus!

PS: While you guys are at it, can you guys take a look at the missing PA glyphs on the forums? Would appreciate to rock my Baruuk Prime avatar :3

18 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

YAYYYY

NOOOO

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks Marcus!

PS: While you guys are at it, can you guys take a look at the missing PA glyphs on the forums? Would appreciate to rock my Baruuk Prime avatar :3

Definitely can do, we'll get them sorted in no time. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Definitely can do, we'll get them sorted in no time. 

Yay, thanks Marcus :D Just to let you know guys, Harrow Prime and Octavia Prime are missing too. That'd complete the whole Prime lineup!

Anyways, here I am with my favorite pacifist :3 Thanks again!