Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea's Grenade Fan : Standard/ Inverted bugged ?

Toa_Ignika

Question

Hello, I quickly checked the PC bug report section and didn't see it there, but on my side whether mode I pick in the settings, it does nothing to her.

So I wanted to ask if it happens to other players before doing a bug report. Any Protea players that know if it ever worked, or if that option was always broke with some recent update ?

7 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, Toa_Ignika said:

Yep that menu, for me I didn't work at all, I play with a Controller, I guess you're on M&K ?

Edit :  I went to the Simulacrum rn, to check out how it work with M&K after what @CosoMalvadoNGsaid, and wow that's weird.

In the same  Simulacrum session, with Mouse and Keyboard, the Inverted option works fine for the Grenade fan (tap gives the shield grenade). BUT if you then use a Controller it reverts back to Standard (tap gives the slash AoE grenade), and if you then go back to use your Keyboard it stays as Standard... Huh ?
Yep that sounds likes a bug. If anyone can try if on their side it also behave that way, I'll do a bug report. Meanwhile I'll try other Frames to see if there are other cases.

You change the configuration of the controller? i can test with controller to. 

Edit; I change the controller config and work fine. I think you are changing the keyboard configuration and not the controller configuration

Basically whether I choose to go on standard or inverted, her 1 stays with the same config for the tap/ hold. By default I have it on tap for the slash AoE, and hold for the shield grenades.

I want to have the shield one as tap, but it simply does not change from the default when I switched the setting. So to me it feels like that option is just bugged for Protea, but as I saw no bug report for it here am I asking if it's the same for other players.

21 minutes ago, Toa_Ignika said:

Basically whether I choose to go on standard or inverted, her 1 stays with the same config for the tap/ hold. By default I have it on tap for the slash AoE, and hold for the shield grenades.

I want to have the shield one as tap, but it simply does not change from the default when I switched the setting. So to me it feels like that option is just bugged for Protea, but as I saw no bug report for it here am I asking if it's the same for other players.

You mean this right?
fCDHwPH.png

For me work just fine. 

Do you play with keyboard or controller?

Yep that menu, for me I didn't work at all, I play with a Controller, I guess you're on M&K ?

Edit :  I went to the Simulacrum rn, to check out how it work with M&K after what @CosoMalvadoNGsaid, and wow that's weird.

In the same  Simulacrum session, with Mouse and Keyboard, the Inverted option works fine for the Grenade fan (tap gives the shield grenade). BUT if you then use a Controller it reverts back to Standard (tap gives the slash AoE grenade), and if you then go back to use your Keyboard it stays as Standard... Huh ?
Yep that sounds likes a bug. If anyone can try if on their side it also behave that way, I'll do a bug report. Meanwhile I'll try other Frames to see if there are other cases.

26 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

you change the configuration of the controller?

Oh oooooh, I feel dumb, I didn't see that there was a different Hold/ Tap menu for Controller than the M&K one... And they are not synch.

Thanks for the help, the Inverted setting does works on Controller. But that still does not explain how it reverted to Standard on M&K with Protea after I casted with my Controller, hum... I guess that some Frames might be bugged with the Standard/ Inverted if both the M&K and the Controller settings are not the same ?

Archived