Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

reduce mastery rank time after failing for the first time

Chiefoo

why do i need to wait another 24h to repeat the same mastery rank test if i failed it for the first time ? i mean there's no point to make it 24h you can make it 12h or even 8h maybe, because we need to grind for the weapons that we need at this mastery rank and it's locked behind it so we don't need to waste time ! 

18 minutes ago, Chiefoo said:

why do i need to wait another 24h to repeat the same mastery rank test if i failed it for the first time ? i mean there's no point to make it 24h you can make it 12h or even 8h maybe, because we need to grind for the weapons that we need at this mastery rank and it's locked behind it so we don't need to waste time ! 

You have the possibility of practicing the test infinitely, why would you fail a mastery test?  If you ask why 24h, it's a punishment. You have infinite opportunities to try the test but you still fail.

28 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

You have the possibility of practicing the test infinitely, why would you fail a mastery test?  If you ask why 24h, it's a punishment. You have infinite opportunities to try the test but you still fail.

yeah they could said that when i started the game that i can practice as much as i can , i only knew it from my friend after failing from it , why the punishment is 24h ? like i need to craft weapons...etc at this mastery rank and it takes another 24h too so why should i wait another 24h to repeat it why not 8h ? i mean why should i waste time ? 

13 minutes ago, Chiefoo said:

why the punishment is 24h ? like i need to craft weapons...etc at this mastery rank and it takes another 24h too so why should i wait another 24h to repeat it why not 8h ? i mean why should i waste time ? 

And why not ??? You can play game between waiting and you dont loose any mastery acquired between failures, so why you make some much fuss about it 

Archived