Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archon Hunt Excavation should be tweak

Cyrene

I haven't had much issue with destroyed excavators while using frost to defend them. What tileset was the excavation on? I've noticed that I often have problems (archon mission or not) with power carrier spawns during any excavation on the Venus Ice planet tileset.

9 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

I haven't had much issue with destroyed excavators while using frost to defend them. What tileset was the excavation on? I've noticed that I often have problems (archon mission or not) with power carrier spawns during any excavation on the Venus Ice planet tileset.

Its on Mars tileset, I too don't mind with the destroyed excavators but because of the lack carrier and after I bring it to the soon-to-be destroyed one just so waste of so much time

35 minutes ago, Cyrene said:

Its on Mars tileset, I too don't mind with the destroyed excavators but because of the lack carrier and after I bring it to the soon-to-be destroyed one just so waste of so much time

I've had a couple of issues there too, not as bad as venus but certainly bad enough to notice a few times. I almost wonder if it might be an issue with too many power cells lying on the ground in tiles too far away. Like maybe there is a spawning logic that gets paused until a certain amount despawn. I know I almost never have this issue with 3 or more players because if there's a dry spell someone just goes back for the ones a few tiles behind.

1 hour ago, Drasiel said:

I've had a couple of issues there too, not as bad as venus but certainly bad enough to notice a few times. I almost wonder if it might be an issue with too many power cells lying on the ground in tiles too far away. Like maybe there is a spawning logic that gets paused until a certain amount despawn. I know I almost never have this issue with 3 or more players because if there's a dry spell someone just goes back for the ones a few tiles behind.

I do the mission solo and the cells just despawn (': the only thing i can do is wait for 20s and let the excavators get destroyed

On 2023-01-04 at 11:43 PM, gamingchair1121 said:

if you use a defense frame then the enemies can't destroy the excavator

heres my build

they are intentionally letting the excavators get destroyed because when power carriers don't spawn properly that's the only way to progress the mission, 20 cryotic minimum from every destroyed excavator. I haven't had an archon mission that had it occur but it occurs for me all the time on the Venus snow planet tile.

Archived