Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcana vault bounties?

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

From wiki...

"Completing the initial Isolation Vault bounty permanently unlocks Arcana Bounties from Mother in the Cambion Drift just outside the vaults. These are multi-stage bounties to clear out the vault zones from Infested, with similar tasks from the field bounties along with new ones."

I've done many vault runs and never seen this. I also see explanation on up to 50 stage bounties? How does one access these?

"Mother next to the vault" so if I go into Deimos and go down to the vault there's a mother there? But I would need to complete T1 first to open the lower levels, which I've done, and never seen a mother there after (or yellow icon on map). Just the two green or purple extract tentacle things.

9 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

From wiki...

"Completing the initial Isolation Vault bounty permanently unlocks Arcana Bounties from Mother in the Cambion Drift just outside the vaults. These are multi-stage bounties to clear out the vault zones from Infested, with similar tasks from the field bounties along with new ones."

I've done many vault runs and never seen this. I also see explanation on up to 50 stage bounties? How does one access these?

"Mother next to the vault" so if I go into Deimos and go down to the vault there's a mother there? But I would need to complete T1 first to open the lower levels, which I've done, and never seen a mother there after (or yellow icon on map). Just the two green or purple extract tentacle things.

Using the forum search engine does not hurt.

PS: I did not read the content of the post since my point is that you can use the search engine. After all, Demos is old now.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

From wiki...

It's the house cleaning bounty. Basically it gives same rewards as Isolation vault bounties.

2 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

It's the house cleaning bounty. Basically it gives same rewards as Isolation vault bounties.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, there's basically no similarities between their loot tables.

The endless field bounty gives mainly amber stars and endo, with a small chance of the saxum, jugulus and carnis mods.

Whereas the iso vault bounties give theorem/residual arcanes, necramech mods, damage necramech weapon parts, sporthorix/arrum parts and orokin matrices. There doesn't appear to be any overlap of rewards at all.

7 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Unless I'm misunderstanding, there's basically no similarities between their loot tables.

The endless field bounty gives mainly amber stars and endo, with a small chance of the saxum, jugulus and carnis mods.

Whereas the iso vault bounties give theorem/residual arcanes, necramech mods, damage necramech weapon parts, sporthorix/arrum parts and orokin matrices. There doesn't appear to be any overlap of rewards at all.

damaged weapon parts at least drop from there too.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

I was talking about house cleaning bounty which takes place in Iso vault.

The only bounties in the iso vault are the iso vault bounty, and the arcana bounties. The "endless" bounty with 50+ stages the OP was referring to is the T3 endless bounty.

I'm guessing "house cleaning" is just the name for one of the Arcana bounties.

Archived