Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Star Chart Progression Halted on Venus Proxima (Spoilers for War Within)

TheOxrox

This is not a bug, but a lack of UI elements telling me what is happening.  I am doing a second playthrough on a fresh account and I got to the Orvin-Haarc node on Venus Proxima, completed it, and suddenly I have no new node to unlock.  What happened is that I have not yet completed the War Within Quest to unlock the Operator, and thus cannot use it for Transference into a Necramech.  The game does not have any indication of the next node (Vesper Strait) and why I cannot progress to it (have not finished War Within).  Could this get added in for new players that would not know that and jumped into Railjack a bit early, like how the node Apollo on Lua will say "War Within Required"?

Edit:  Including a screenshot of what I see.

Le 16/01/2023 à 05:42, TheOxrox a dit :

This is not a bug, but a lack of UI elements telling me what is happening.  I am doing a second playthrough on a fresh account and I got to the Orvin-Haarc node on Venus Proxima, completed it, and suddenly I have no new node to unlock.  What happened is that I have not yet completed the War Within Quest to unlock the Operator, and thus cannot use it for Transference into a Necramech.  The game does not have any indication of the next node (Vesper Strait) and why I cannot progress to it (have not finished War Within).  Could this get added in for new players that would not know that and jumped into Railjack a bit early, like how the node Apollo on Lua will say "War Within Required"?

Edit:  Including a screenshot of what I see.

whats even more curious is that when you try to matchmake for that node for example the game will tell you that you need to clear war within first

Archived