Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sister weapon

LothricYoungerPrince

Question

6 answers to this question

Did you though, you claimed it from the email, you need to go the the Foundry and collect it to complete the task, if those two steps were done jump to the below step.

Type in the Arsenal search Tenet and it will show all the Sister weapons, it's like the Kuva weapons they are grouped together and not if alphabetical order if you have it set to Name.

il y a 18 minutes, Slayer-. a dit :

Did you though, you claimed it from the email, you need to go the the Foundry and collect it to complete the task, if those two steps were done jump to the below step.

Type in the Arsenal search Tenet and it will show all the Sister weapons, it's like the Kuva weapons they are grouped together and not if alphabetical order if you have it set to Name.

I did all that already that's why I'm asking if this is some kind of bug or glitch

1 minute ago, LothricYoungerPrince said:

I did all that already that's why I'm asking if this is some kind of bug or glitch

I'd place a support ticket then if you did the search as well.

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue, as an example. Missing Weapon From My Arsenal-Inventory

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Missing Equipment or Inventory

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above maybe.

To add.

Hope you get it sorted out. 

Also only submit one ticket on this issue, if you submit more than one ticket on the same issue it will mess up previous tickets and DE may even just close them all.

It can take a while for DE to get back to you depending on how busy the Staff are so be patient.

il y a 19 minutes, Slayer-. a dit :

To add.

Hope you get it sorted out. 

Also only submit one ticket on this issue, if you submit more than one ticket on the same issue it will mess up previous tickets and DE may even just close them all.

It can take a while for DE to get back to you depending on how busy the Staff are so be patient.

Thank you so much

Archived