Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player (Left around railjack). What do?

mybffweavile

Question

As the title said, returning to the game after a couple year hiatus. Trying to figure out what I should do/what is fun to do.

Last thing I remember doing is coming back for a week after another break, building the Railjack (the expensive version) then falling off again.

Any suggestions on what fun frames/guns/things to farm or do would be appreciated!

Cheers,

2 answers to this question

My suggestion would be to complete the quests, and then complete the starchart to unlock steel path and then arbitrations.

After that just do whatever you find fun. Max out your railjack, try to reach levelcap, farm mastery, do eidos and PT's, or just hangout and help other players.

Well, there's Railjack for starters. Been a lot of changes and additions to it since you last played. Besides that theres:

• Kuva Liches
  • Sisters of Parvos
  • The Deadlock Protocol (Quest, which unlocks Sisters^)
  • Steel Path (Hard Mode Star Chart, complete every node on the star chart to unlock it)
  • Deimos (Infested Open World)
  • The Heart of Deimos (Quest)
  • Necramechs (From Deimos)
  • New Companions (Predasites, Vulpathylas, Sister Hounds)
  • Call of the Tempestarii (Quest)
  • The New War (Quest--a long one, don't jump into it until you feel ready since once you begin it you cannot back out of it until it's complete. 4-6h average length)
  • Angels of the Zariman (Post New War quest, new star chart zone)
  • Veilbreaker (Post New War quest and new mission types)
  • Lua's Prey (Two new nodes on Lua where you can find Voruna and other stuff)
  • Focus School Rework & Operator Changes
  • Numerous Warframe tweaks/reworks
  • Ton of Prime stuff
  • Varzia in Maroo's Bazaar (Prime Vault rotation once a month)

Plus far too many other changes, fixes, additions etc to count. I'd say clear the star chart if you've yet to do so since you'll unlock Arbitrations and Steel Path, and also focus on Deimos. You'll need the Necramech from there to do The New War.

Archived