The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Keeps crashing my ps4

(PSN)LilPorkChop206

TLDR; Warframe keeps crashing my ps4 even after full resets of the entire console.

So this started about a week or two ago. Anytime I try to launch a mission on warframe, the system pulls me to the ps4 main menu and says that the warframe data is corrupted. It cause all sorts of errors and nothing was running properly after that. So I did an initialization, deleted the game saved data from the cloud as well. Downloaded the Operating Systems from a USB drive. Every possible thing to get my ps4 running again. So everything was going good for a while, I was able to play my ps4 again including warframe. Launch it today get the same message and it crashed my ps4. I've already reset everything again and I'm able to play everything, except Warframe now. The only error code I get is CE-36329-3 which is a system software error code. But everything else runs just fine for me online or solo playing games.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 2:20 AM, (PSN)ArcenonScan said:

Mine keeps crashing when using Citrine's 4th ability and the Steflos in tandem.

Hi ArcenonScan, we've been trying to reproduce this on our end, but we're having some difficulty, so we have a few questions. 

Are you seeing this crash on PS4, PS4 Pro, or PS5?
Are you playing in 1080p, 1440p, 4K, etc.?
Can you reproduce this crash solo? Do you need to host a squad? (client?)
Can you reproduce this crash in the Simulacrum? Does it happen in a specific mission?

I'm playing on a PS4. 1st Gen.

My resolution is at 1080p

It happens mostly when I am on a solo Steel Path survival. It has not happened yet in a squad.

I have not attempted to reproduce the crash within the Simulacrum.

It happened again today. Although, this time, it took longer before happening.

• 3 weeks later...

This happens to me too, every time i try to load the game itself the ps4 crashes and turns itself off. I got past it once and it crashed when loading the cambion drift. All plugs to the ps4 are fully plugged in and all other games are fine. It only started yesterday, the week before ive been playing for hours at a time and have had no issues

• 2 months later...

Archived