Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix Needed For Infested Charger And Maybe Grineer! (Serious Noise Problem)

Zoey_Corredan

Didn't see any other posts about this yet so I asume nobody plays with the game sound on or such.. anyway.

Noticed it yesterday when I started doing a few of the event missions, and also did some random other infested, grineer and corpus missions to check those aswell.

My guess it that the new sounds system or whatever that is related to enemies getting hit making them scream, yell, cry or whatever they do isn't working correctly.

With the Infested Chargers it is insane... The Grineer also but not as much. If you have a full squad of players with fast guns, and 2 or more Infested Chargers, the scream/roar or whatever sound they do is multiplied like crazy (new sound starts before the previous can even finish=more, louder and harder sounds) and it is impossible and/or not bareable to have the game sound on a normal volume without getting a headache or seriously busting your eardrums if you don't take off your headphone or lower the volume.

The sound issue mostly seems to occur every time you do the event mission(s). It also seems to happen on other missions with Infested though not as loud but still annoying. Some Grineer also have it but not that badly.

Before anyone suggests them I'll already be dissapointing on a few things..;

1, PC and/or game restart does nothing.

2, I'm not going to lower the volume all the way down.. I want to hear the game.

DE Please change/fix the sound files from them, lower the sound, or whatever else.. Also an audio option to lower the sound monsters use can be handy instead of just music, skill sounds, and the main one.

Edited by Akosah