Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Free Casts (possibly related to Zenurik UI bug?)

(PSN)M00n_Slippers

I mean, I'm not exactly complaining, but I have noticed that occasionally I am able to cast an ability when my frame appears to have zero energy. I noticed this on Citrine especially but that could because I've just been playing her a lot. I may have seen it on Protea also, I think. I was not using the new arcane that gives free casts. In all cases I think I was using Zenurik school, and I know there is a UI issue with skills appearing to use zero energy when on that school in the Arsenal. I don't know if it's related, but might make sense that it is. I know the starting energy calculations were also changed with the update so maybe it's related to that? Like it shows I have less energy banked than I actually do or something? No idea, I'll try to keep an eye on the conditions where I see this bug.

Yes. I've notice this when I have Max Way Bound Zenurik. Every energy use for every ability always appear as 0 when in reality you only can do this with Inner Might but requires 60-90s recharge.

Definitely a bug. Cause before I maxed out Way Bound Zenurik, it appears properly.

Archived