Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paying Platnium For Primed Chamber!

zisb

Look, we don't have a trading post at the moment so I just guess I'll have to post it here.

I have more than enough platinum in the bank,and I kinda... Really want primed chamber, so I am willing to pay platinum for it through the new trading kiosk, just pm me or leave an offer below and I'm sure we can agree on a price *awkwardly winks*

~zisb

Moving this

to the proper section.

Oh wow, the trading post is so hidden away, I thought DE hadn't thought about it. My apologies.

That is a lesson young ones, have faith in our lords at DE no matter the circumstances.

ALL HAIL DIGITAL EXTREMES!

Oh wow, the trading post is so hidden away, I thought DE hadn't thought about it. My apologies.

That is a lesson young ones, have faith in our lords at DE no matter the circumstances.

ALL HAIL DIGITAL EXTREMES!

Hehe, this place is awesome. I done did got a maxed Whirlwind last night here.

Well, i don't have the mod, and none of us have it either, anyways, all i know is that there's 100 exemplars of that mod in existance,and that whoever owns it, either won't sell it, or would sell it for a ridiculous price, and there won't be so much price checking about it, because demand is actually stratospheric, when offer is less than 100, limited, unique, exemplars.

I seriously suggest you either giving up, or taking into consideration having to pay 2k+ plat for it.