Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bug on Dry docK,

Desa36

Im stuck inside railjack, and i cannot leave RJ....it write 5,4,3,2 ,1... 0 ...0.0.0... .if i try to get out , warning... you will lose all reward and xp....and then ppl is asking why 0 ppl make RJ...

I experienced the same bug. I was in solo mode, had no indicator elements during the mission (mission markers or enemy markers), and when I tried to return to the dojo dry dock, I get this "vote on mission" thing that never gets out off an endless loop.

I chose the Earth Proxima "Free Flight" mission as fourth mission to move to and used the UI "Leave to dry dock" to get out of this, and that terminated the mission properly without losing anything. However, to say it was unpleasant to guess what I'm supposed to do during the missions (which included a Corpus Exterminate completely without any HUD elements) is an understatement. At least I could see in which direction the hired NPC Gunners were shooting to get a hint at where the enemy ships were, or watch out from where I got shot at from the enemy capital ship.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had this issue too, I was able to go to a relay (Kronia in Saturn Proxima) as a workaround.

Your progress should also be saved after every completed mission, so even if you have to alt-f4, you should not lose your loot.