Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unstuck Command does not unstick Kahl

Beantender

Platform: PC
Mission: Kahl's Junk Run

If Kahl gets stuck in the environment, using /unstuck command does not relocate him to a nearby position. 

A successful chat response is returned, but Kahl remains in the same location.  

I was Jetpacking in the thumper room of Junk Run toward the exit path, and jetpacked into the front of a Rampart, which trapped him inside the rampart during his landing animation.  

2921.360 Sys [Info]: Player unstuck in /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlMissionProc/GrineerForestKahlThumper/AOBlRFqSx3EA8oEazAABCAAQAAE.lp in zone /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlGrineerForest/GftKahlObjectiveThumper/ at position (-477, 0.136717, -98.287)

Was forced to sacrifice Kahl to the sentients to escape D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Calling attention to this one again. You can sometimes activate the rampart or order a follower to man the guns, and they'll spin it just enough to let Kahl wiggle free; but it's detrimental to a run if that doesn't work. Flying up to the ramparts from the front and landing on the platform almost always causes this.

• 3 weeks later...

Happened to me, caught on instant replay:

Kahl's missions just feel like frustrating chores for getting my precious glowy crystals after the novelty wore off, but honestly the main part of that is just Kahl's sluggish movement compared to... well, the rest of the game. And when I have to repeat a Kahl mission because through no fault of my own using my jetpack to make the mission faster instead results in me getting stuck and at best dying and losing the "no deaths" challenge or at worst having to abort the mission, it doesn't feel great at all

The fact that "wait, unstuck actually helped!?" is a running joke with basically every player I have ever met because it is so disappointingly unreliable is a whole other topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why is this still a problem so long after this was released?  Why doesn't /unstuck work for him the same way it does for a warframe?  I've not yet had it fail to fix a stuck warframe, though apparently others have.  But for Kahl it doesn't work at all, ever.  It's just a success message and nothing, then further attempts chide us for having used it too recently.

I'm just stuck in this stupid rampart, which I got stuck in trying to jetpack up to it to use it.  The boss won't kill me (sometimes I get down to 500 health but then heal back up), ordering a brother to use the turret doesn't free me, I can't roll out, can't move in any direction (just turn uselessly lol) nor jetpack out, I can't even direct brothers elsewhere in hopes the boss or the adds might hit me more and *kill me*, since it just wants to select the rampart.  Using none of the abilities frees me, I'd kind of hoped maybe the blunt would bump me out of the way, but no.

Thankfully I've already done my sub-15 minutes deathless run and done a boss kill so it will cycle for next week and I think I can abort and keep my stock for the 4 other tasks I did this run, though I've never had to test that before.  Okay actually, just did it and YES, I kept my stock, so that's good.  But this shouldn't happen like this, not everyone will be in a position to be able to afford to skip killing the boss.

Kahl's missions are in desperate need of some QoL improvements (stop making the jetpack toggle off sprint, not only is that annoying but do you know how painful that gets on a controller?) and bug cleanup for issues like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened to me again too... 

7154.652 Sys [Info]: Player unstuck in /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlMissionProc/GrineerForestKahlThumper/AOBlRFqSx3EA8oEazAABCAAQAAE.lp in zone /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlGrineerForest/GftKahlObjectiveThumper/ at position (-415.511, 1.68672, -53.2524)

Rolling (or rather his dash) and jetpack wont work either, melee will cause Kahl to drop the Kuva Ayanga and have another one in his hand.

Edited by Def4ke

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, just happened to me too, exactly like a previous comment: getting stuck in one of the turrets in the boss battle of the Junk Run mission. Unstuck does not work and had to quit the mission losing all progress. Still got stock but still very frustrating. 

Tried it again today and I got stuck again inside the same turret. Honestly, #*!% this mission. It is so easy to get stuck in that turret by jetpacking to its position at the front, but we shouldn't have to jetpack from the back because that's just ignoring that something is screwed up with collision there. 

Edited by SanitarySpace

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here. I jetpacked towards turret and got stuck in it. Unstuck command doesn't work.

1829.332 Sys [Info]: Player unstuck in /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlMissionProc/GrineerForestKahlThumper/AOBlRFqSx3EA8oEazAABCAAQAAE.lp in zone /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlGrineerForest/GftKahlObjectiveThumper/ at position (-477.088, 0.136717, -98.412)

Le 12/05/2023 à 20:45, MrShooter a dit :

Happened to me, caught on instant replay:

Kahl's missions just feel like frustrating chores for getting my precious glowy crystals after the novelty wore off, but honestly the main part of that is just Kahl's sluggish movement compared to... well, the rest of the game. And when I have to repeat a Kahl mission because through no fault of my own using my jetpack to make the mission faster instead results in me getting stuck and at best dying and losing the "no deaths" challenge or at worst having to abort the mission, it doesn't feel great at all

The fact that "wait, unstuck actually helped!?" is a running joke with basically every player I have ever met because it is so disappointingly unreliable is a whole other topic

What's on video just happened to me. Unstuck did not work. My time was wasted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sys [Info]: Player unstuck in /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlMissionProc/GrineerForestKahlThumper/AOBlRFqSx3EA8oEazAABCAAQAAE.lp in zone /Lotus/Levels/KahlMissions/KahlGrineerForest/GftKahlObjectiveThumper/ at position (-415.439, 1.68672, -53.3168)

get stuck... AGAIN🤬

• 4 weeks later...