Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn's Balefire Surge augment has broken trigger as client

Sennera

This has multiple past (stale) reports ever since the Balefire Surge augment was released but this still hasn't been addressed, so now that Hildryn Prime has been released and my gameplay and testing today has found the bug still exists, I'm posting a fresh report in hopes of it getting dealt with while Hildryn's at the forefront of everyone's attention.

While playing as a client fully-charged direct Balefire hits to enemy bodies inconsistently trigger Balefire Surge's shield regen. While playing as a host, it works as expected.

I've confirmed the above myself on Deimos in the Cambion Drift where the monsters are as big as a barn and impossible to miss, I found that as a client my shields would hardly ever regenerate from spamming direct fully-charged shots but if I try as a host my shields would regen 100% of the time.

The shield regen for blowing up nullifier bubbles seems perfectly fine, it's just direct hits on enemies that fails more often than not.

Due to the massive drain on Hildryn's abilities and Balefire shots, this means that Balefire Surge is currently not very viable for a Hildryn build unless you plan to play entirely solo to avoid this bug.

En 16/3/2023 a las 23:29, Sennera dijo:

This has multiple past (stale) reports ever since the Balefire Surge augment was released but this still hasn't been addressed, so now that Hildryn Prime has been released and my gameplay and testing today has found the bug still exists, I'm posting a fresh report in hopes of it getting dealt with while Hildryn's at the forefront of everyone's attention.

While playing as a client fully-charged direct Balefire hits to enemy bodies inconsistently trigger Balefire Surge's shield regen. While playing as a host, it works as expected.

I've confirmed the above myself on Deimos in the Cambion Drift where the monsters are as big as a barn and impossible to miss, I found that as a client my shields would hardly ever regenerate from spamming direct fully-charged shots but if I try as a host my shields would regen 100% of the time.

The shield regen for blowing up nullifier bubbles seems perfectly fine, it's just direct hits on enemies that fails more often than not.

Due to the massive drain on Hildryn's abilities and Balefire shots, this means that Balefire Surge is currently not very viable for a Hildryn build unless you plan to play entirely solo to avoid this bug.

Same problem here, I'm literally shooting enemies when my gunsight turns red and it works like 50% of the time, it's really frustrating to see my shields go down and the only way to counter the glitch is to quit storm mode and refreshing the second ability, makes Balefire's augment not only take up a slot unnecessarily but also renders them useless if your intention is to function as a support for your team.

Archived