Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

VAY HEK is stuck in the ventilation ductis

NWDOVE

In the ORO assassination VAY HEK mission, in the last stage of the scene, VAY HEK will be stuck in the ventilation ducts can not come out, and the player can not attack to him. The trigger condition may be that the player follows the VAY HEK ventilation pipe, and then he will be stuck in the end of the ventilation.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:29 AM, NWDOVE said:

In the ORO assassination VAY HEK mission, in the last stage of the scene, VAY HEK will be stuck in the ventilation ducts can not come out, and the player can not attack to him. The trigger condition may be that the player follows the VAY HEK ventilation pipe, and then he will be stuck in the end of the ventilation.

The same thing just happened to me. Firstly Van Hek seemed to be stuck in the small overhang just in front and below of the inlet to the tunnel for a few minutes and then I fell in to the tunnel and wnent through but got stuck just below the outlet lip of the exhaust(?) tunnel, with no response to any key functions then I hit 'Esc' and then Resume and I respawned in front of exhaust tunnel. Within a few minutes both Van Hek and I fell into the tunnel and got stuck just below the exit lip of the exhaust tunnel but I had use of weapon keys (Mouse1,2 and 3 plus W and E keys). I spun out of tunnel Van Hek stayed in. Repeated attempts showed I could travel through the tunnel with no lag until I stopped where Van Hek was. I could even get a few shots but was spun out of tunnel. Just remembered that I had an "Extingiushed Dragon Key" loaded on my gear wheel which was causing many problems in trying to kill Van Hek and other grineer characters.

Archived