Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This gameplay shown by Pablo doesn’t get me excited.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

why is no one letting this thread die out peacefully? I don't think we need another 30 page's of debating if it is Warframe content or not. Flaming DE is not the way to go.

True. 

DE is working in Duviri. That's why I stopped the critique. The updates are taking place and Duviri is playable to a satisfactory level. 

I can't miss my chance to post that I came back after several years of taking a break from the game, caught up all of the story missions that I hadn't done, and was having a fantastic time.

Then when I got to Duviri, making it the last thing I did before Steel Path, It was absolutely abysmal.

I hated every single second of it.

I don't know about bugs or anything of that sort, but I can say this with absolute certainty as a returning player : The experience of Duviri almost made me stop playing for another extended amount of time because it felt absolutely disconnected from everything I had gotten emotionally invested it. It felt clunky. It felt unrewarding. And from the second that I finished what I needed to access Steel Path, I have had -100 desire to every touch a single thing on that prompt next to the railjack prompt on my navigation chart ever again. I don't care if they reward you 50 plat for completing a run of the Circuit. You can't pay me to play it.

Archived