Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Saturn/Grineer ship tileset rework would be pretty nice

Boopity52

I've been playing since 2017. Took a long break from the game from 2019 up until this month, when I decided to hop back in with a new account a couple days ago.

My favorite update has always been the rework done to Jupiter's, and (most) of the Corpus spaceship tile-sets. I loved how lively and fresh the new maps felt (and still feel), the new mission types, and special missions like Thebe that, although "just a regular sabotage mission", feels a lot more unique due to having a distinct objective other than "destroy x because why not" (plus Ordis being our guide throughout it is pretty nice).

When I came back I had hopes that some other planet could've gotten the same treatment, but was rather disappointed to find out it wasn't.

I understand the stress that the entire dev team must've been put under during the pandemic, and particularly on the reception of the updates during that time frame due to it. And I also understand that Duviri is a big project, and with Tennocon approaching there's already big things planned for the next year or so.

So I'd like to request something "small" to be reworked, Grineer spaceships/Saturn.

With Jupiter there was both, well Jupiter itself, and most of the corpus spaceship tile-sets to be reworked.

But with Saturn the only thing that actually has to be worked on, would be Grineer spaceships since we never actually step foot on Saturn itself.

It would make the entire planet feel much more lively, while as a bonus making every other Grineer ship tile-set in the star system feel much more interesting as well. 2 for one kind of thing.

I hope the whole team at DE is doing better nowadays after the pandemic and look forward to what they'll bring to Warframe in the upcoming years!

But the Grineer hate the Tenno, and what better way to piss them off than to build tight cramped ships with no room for parkour

(On a more serious note) They definitely need to be next on the list of reworking/modernizing, but it doesn't seem like DE cares unless they can bundle some sort of new content with it. Jupiter rework came with Ropalopalyst and amalgam stuff, and Corpus Ship rework came with the whole Granum thing (and some very minor Solaris-related content.)

Oh, Hydron/Helene would be reworked since it is a Grineer ship.. I'm in for you, topic author.

Maybe those defense missions tilesets reworks would encourage people to play defense actually and not exp-farm.

Archived