Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player

(XBOX)vGoat HN

Hey guys so I switched over to PS5 from Xbox One and couldn't play Warframe for about 2 years I'm now back on Xbox because cross save was taking to long. What I last remember was farming eidolon and stuff to get arcanes. Is that still what people do or is there new content out. thx

On 2023-04-29 at 1:00 PM, (XBOX)vGoat HN said:

Hey guys so I switched over to PS5 from Xbox One and couldn't play Warframe for about 2 years I'm now back on Xbox because cross save was taking to long. What I last remember was farming eidolon and stuff to get arcanes. Is that still what people do or is there new content out. thx

There are a lot of other things to work toward now, but running Eidolons for their arcanes is still a thing.  Some of the Arcanes from the Zariman, for instance, are better for certain things than the ones you can get from Eidolons.  The Incarnon weapons from Zariman are very worth getting and fully powering up, especially the Laetum and Phenmor.  Deimos, if you haven't gotten the shinies from there, is worth staying until you do as well.

Duviri is a pretty fun thing too - but long story short you have options.

Archived