The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Core Issues Still Unfixed By Damage 2.0

MJ12

I have to say, I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. Balance is a terrible thing currently, in that it does not exist. You just have different tiers of effectiveness, ranging from 'I could've sworn I had a face five seconds ago' to 'I thought this game was supposed to be hard'. Also: If I were in DE, I would be ashamed that I had let this thread go unanswered for four months, especially when it contains all the stuff players have been complaining about.

Fix your ♥♥♥♥, DE. Please. The game deserves better.

I would add to the list the hassle of having to swap weapons before missions.  I don't like to camp an enemy faction for hours on end.  I like switch factions very frequently.  Having to swap mod load outs on 4 weapons before many missions is a pain in the neck I could do without.  This would be solved by a proper load out system.

Edited by ThePresident777

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to take this thread and resurrect it again because the issues are still here. Mod sprawl and lack of interchangeability still exist (seriously? Several stances for every different kind of weapon? Why not just have Fast/Medium/Slow generic stance that all weapons can use, which enable different attacks on each weapon?) worse than ever.

Weapons still don't gain any effectiveness on leveling up. Utility mods are still generally useless. At least Melee 2.0 fixed the issue of charge attacks being the only viable method of dealing melee damage and let you actually see interesting melee animations more often, so some progress is being made.

Just not on this issue which could be fairly easily fixed.