Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a Toggle For Base/Prime Regulator and Garuda's Talons Appearances

The addition of the "Toggle Prime Details" option was amazing and is appreciated, but a few frames still have parts of their prime variants that cannot be reverted to the base variety, namely Mesa and Garuda. 

There are a variety of tennogen skins that modify their exalted (and exalted'ish for Garuda) weapons, but these only modify them on the base frame. If you play the prime, you always get the version from the prime frame.

I find this to be a shame as several of these look very good and fit the aesthetic of their related skins extremely well. The addition of a slider (or skin select on the weapon's appearance customization menu) would be greatly appreciated.

I miss my old Garuda claws.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (XBOX)VinniVici said:

(or skin select on the weapon's appearance customization menu)

Mesa's Regulators do actually have a skin select once you purchase one of her Deluxe skins, but you cannot choose the normal ones if you have the Prime and vice versa

2 hours ago, BatVenomPL said:

Mesa's Regulators do actually have a skin select once you purchase one of her Deluxe skins, but you cannot choose the normal ones if you have the Prime and vice versa

That was the inspiration behind me mentioning adding them to such a menu.

Honestly, the easiest solution might just be to add the base and tennogen skin varients as appearance changes down there on the weapon customization with them.

IIIRC none of the Prime Exalted Weapons in the game can use their normal counterpart's looks. This has been grinding my gears for years, yes, initially because of Mesa, by now because of Titania whose Prime weapons don't even fold properly under her Razorwing skirt. This also, at the very least, applies to Excalibur Umbra and Ivara Prime, just off the top of my head.

And yes, while most of those frames get Deluxe skins you can pick for the weapon if you buy the warframe's respective bundles, this is still annoying. Regular Mesa's Regulators have so much more thought put into them than Prime's, it's a crying, weeping shame.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to select normal regulators someday.
I want to use regular regulators on mesa prime. I prefer normal bandit mesa over cowboy mesa prime.
Her thumb is the hammer, the regulators are her barrel. I think prime's guns look goofy, especially so with normal mesa.

Edited by Nagnalt

On the reverse side of this garuda's dread mirror and octavia's roller do not get the prime details despite having them toggled on. It has been that way since their release with no fix. But what can we expect from the company that still hasn't even fixed carrier prime accessory pieces being backwards and in the middle of it's body.