Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl go fast

DebrisFlow

For a while I ~happily tought that the "Kahl go fast - complete the mission in under 15 minutes" task was removed from the pool of available challenges (it didn't show in like 2 months), and rightfully so. It was basically a forcing to run the mission a second time simply because the time requirement for the other challenges (scour every corner to find some shiny thing) made achieving the two things at once borderline impossible.

This week, with my (disgusted) surprise, it is here again. A bug surfaced with the new update? Hopefully so. If not, please finally remove it, running those incredibly boring and non-warframe mission is one of the worst experiences this game as to offer. Once in a week is already more than what should be acceptable. In fact, I still don't get why you even made the choice to gatekeep archon shards, one of the most powerfull endgame item FOR WARFRAMES behind that mindnumbingly bland side project.

Kahl mission should be a Ludoplex activity, like Happy Zephyr, Wyrmius and Frame Fighter: something for the masochist that happily think "mmm today i would really like to hammer my jewels". 

Cut that crap out of our reward systems.

As much as I agree, I have a better idea. Make Kahl go fast, literally. Make him as fast as warframes are, and then we can not only do all challenges at once consistently, but also get rid of most of the suffering these missions entail.

1 hour ago, DebrisFlow said:

Hopefully so. If not, please finally remove it, running those incredibly boring and non-warframe mission is one of the worst experiences this game as to offer. Once in a week is already more than what should be acceptable. In fact, I still don't get why you even made the choice to gatekeep archon shards, one of the most powerful endgame item FOR WARFRAMES behind that mind-numbingly bland side project.

Seriously can we get a WARFRAME source for the 2nd Shard? It's like they actively want "endgame" players to burn out, stop asking for core content, and go away, so that they can finally just make cheap shallow mobile minigames for an audience that wants only that. The game mode is old enough by now, they eventually added other sources for things like kuva and umbra forma, and I'll bet my whole account that the build system brings a lot more players back than "omg gotta play Kahl this week." Can say similar things about the Duviri roguelite mode gating the Incarnon build system behind side content that has nothing to do with anything you'd use Incarnons for.

1 hour ago, MaxTunnerX said:

As much as I agree, I have a better idea. Make Kahl go fast, literally. Make him as fast as warframes are, and then we can not only do all challenges at once consistently, but also get rid of most of the suffering these missions entail.

Same here, it would be tolerable if Kahl could move even as fast as 90s Doom Guy or a Borderlands vault hunter. He's like a three-legged donkey, it's horrible. Slowing down the pace to something chunkier and heavier does not have to mean making your character miserable to control...

1 hour ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Seriously can we get a WARFRAME source for the 2nd Shard? It's like they actively want "endgame" players to burn out, stop asking for core content, and go away, so that they can finally just make cheap shallow mobile minigames for an audience that wants only that. The game mode is old enough by now, they eventually added other sources for things like kuva and umbra forma, and I'll bet my whole account that the build system brings a lot more players back than "omg gotta play Kahl this week." Can say similar things about the Duviri roguelite mode gating the Incarnon build system behind side content that has nothing to do with anything you'd use Incarnons for.

Sorry to disagree (cause I just hate Kahl missions in general) but there is a warframe way to get shards and its called archon hunt.

7 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Sorry to disagree (cause I just hate Kahl missions in general) but there is a warframe way to get shards and its called archon hunt.

Yea you can get half the shards playing WF while the 2nd shard is exclusive to one of the most godawful minigames ever coded. It should not be.

You should be able to get all the WF rewards by playing WF, and 1 shard per week is a joke when you don't play this game religiously every week and month.

Archived