Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards should be relevant to the game mode that earns them, not locked to Kahl or Duviri

Kahl and now Duviri are alternate game modes with very little to do with the core content, yet both of these hard block important core game progression systems, the Archon Shards and Incarnon Genesis adapters. These are Warframe rewards that are only useful when full Arsenals are available, therefore these should be earnable from Warframe game modes where they are actually relevant. There's no need to remove Kahl or Duviri as an alternate source for these things, but as an exclusive source it kills interest in keeping up with the progression of this game for core Warframe lovers who have no desire to spend their valuable time on "some other game" just to progress in Warframe. Now to preempt some posts:

"Haha you don't get the rewards! Loser!"

"You can just quit Warframe if you don't like it!"

"But there's other stuff to do, like replaying base star chart E-Prime."

"Suck it up, games aren't supposed to be fun, you gotta EARN your rewards like a job!"

"My time isn't valuable, therefore neither is yours."

Haha you don't get the rewards! Loser!

Just kidding, gotta disagree partially with what you mention about Kahl though, because Archon shards are primarily obtained from the Hunts, so it's not quite "blocked" behind Kahl missions. Look, I get it, one per week feels little, but I see Chipper more as an "Extra" than my primary source of getting them. Think I've only bought 4 so far, come to think of it.

As for Incarnon adapters... they're a very "volatile" topic, but if I were to say something against them, it's that it feels unjustified needing resources to install them, when these resources come from a non-frame mode. I'm okay with getting them from The Circuit, it's a 'more Warframe' mode, but not with farming their materials someplace else.
It already takes time to reach the milestones to unlock the rewards as to then needing to go play even more to get the resources so you can use them -_-

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

As for Incarnon adapters... they're a very "volatile" topic, but if I were to say something against them, it's that it feels unjustified needing resources to install them, when these resources come from a non-frame mode. I'm okay with getting them from The Circuit, it's a 'more Warframe' mode, but not with farming their materials someplace else.

Welcome to the Skinner Mode™ Farming: 

https://www.simplypsychology.org/what-is-a-skinner-box.html 

Archived