Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Trading System Is A Disaster

(XBOX)DianeTheCrow

Oh where do I begin on the jumbled mess that is a trading system. People waiting hours upon hours just to seel a single thing is not my definition of a good time, and I don't think it's anyone else's either. I believe that at least an alternative to the current trading system would be good, namely in automating the trading process through a sort of vending system. What I mean by this is you put something in at a set price of plat, or request to buy something at a set price of plat, and you can simply wait and do other things while you wait for someone to buy or sell your desired item. Much like that of Old School RuneScape i suppose. Although it may also help to have a manual search option so you can look at stats and prices for comparison, especially useful for Rivens. Now you may say something along the lines of "What about player interaction?", and to that I say, Warframe is a multiplayer game, you interact with people on the regular. whether through missions or through chat, making player interaction a poor excuse for defending the current trade system. Now, if this is sort of accepted by DE, I will not expect it to come instantly or anything like that, coding and game development aren't exactly the easiest things to do, and updates, especially overhauls of entire systems take time. Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

Don't get your hopes up. An auction house system has been rejected by the developers directly, and there's no hint at them changing their minds.

Well, that's disappointing, but hey, here's hoping the trading system will at least see some sort of improvement one way or the other