Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

number of slots for drifter and tenno customisation (and why we need way more than 3)

Leamer

Hi everyone 

I'm making this forum post to ask for more tenno / drifter slots

as we can see, there are today a bunch of different cosmetics : (I'm only post here the suits but we can make a lot of combinaison of suits with other leggings and ephemera and more stuff. you get the idea)

whatexist.png

and we only have 3 slots for presets :

only_3_options.png

I've already used the 3 slots for a while and it's a pain to erase things that I've done for new styles (I already did that a bunch of times with styles that I liked a lot :sad: )

I'm asking for a ways to store more setup for tenno/drifters,  (more slots => D E F ... and more ?)

feel free to share your tennos/drifter on this post

have a nice day tenno 

PS here are the ones I have in slots for now :

slot_C.png

slot_B.png

slot_A.png

tennoC.png

tennB.png

tennoA.png

Besides that, we also need an Option that the Customization from the Head (As an example, on A you have a complete different looking Operator with a different gender, while you have on B your normal Operator) can be different in each slot, as like explained. And also a Option in Captura for removing the Amp on Operators and Drifters. It's super annoying for me if i can't get clear shots or have clear references of how the arm looks, when it gets blocked by the Amp.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Link-the-Tenno said:

And also a Option in Captura for removing the Amp on Operators and Drifters. It's super annoying for me if i can't get clear shots or have clear references of how the arm looks, when it gets blocked by the Amp.

There is an option for that, it just doesn't work. It takes you out of the combat stance, and the amp vanishes for like... five frames, and then it reappears anyway. (Side note: could we fix the amp alignment so it's put on the arm correctly again? I cannot unsee the way it clips through the arm.)

Anyway, agreed on needing more customization slots. I can buy more appearance customization slots for frames. If I run out of them on a frame, I could hypothetically get another of the same frame to have more slots. (I actually do have a friend who has done this.) Obviously, we cannot just go farm a second Operator or Drifter, but it would be great if we could at least get the three extra slots.

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, Packetdancer a dit :

There is an option for that, it just doesn't work. It takes you out of the combat stance, and the amp vanishes for like... five frames, and then it reappears anyway. (Side note: could we fix the amp alignment so it's put on the arm correctly again? I cannot unsee the way it clips through the arm.)

Anyway, agreed on needing more customization slots. I can buy more appearance customization slots for frames. If I run out of them on a frame, I could hypothetically get another of the same frame to have more slots. (I actually do have a friend who has done this.) Obviously, we cannot just go farm a second Operator or Drifter, but it would be great if we could at least get the three extra slots.

I've farmed a 2nd wisp to store more config and customisations, so yeah 6 is better but still can't hold enouth ideas sometimes