Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could not run the Warframe executable (antivirus software may be interfering)! After recent hotfix

Illusive94

Hi, this occurred to me yesterday after a recent hotfix was placed. Tried all the solutions that the internet can provide. I am still un-successfully unable to get to play the game. Is there anyone so kind to be able to provide a solution? I would be grateful.

My warframe version is warframe.x64.exe

Update: I have exhausted all means to get it to work, from restarts to uninstalling to disabling my firewall. The update finishes and the suspense leads to Update failing 

Update: Update error: Some content cant be downloaded from the server

5dpyuj.png

Logs should indicate what's happening, but I'd also recommend trying a VPN (Cloudflare WARP should be sufficient) just in case it's some weird CDN routing issue. If that doesn't solve it, it may be a file permissions problem if the launcher is for some reason unable to read or write to a specific directory.

23 hours ago, Naroxas44 said:

Logs should indicate what's happening, but I'd also recommend trying a VPN (Cloudflare WARP should be sufficient) just in case it's some weird CDN routing issue. If that doesn't solve it, it may be a file permissions problem if the launcher is for some reason unable to read or write to a specific directory.

What kind of errors am i looking for? There are thousands of lines of error relating to /lotus/ and flashsales and etc...

cause this is literally happening to me again as i type. Cant update with cant get new content from servers...

20 minutes ago, Illusive94 said:

What kind of errors am i looking for? There are thousands of lines of error relating to /lotus/ and flashsales and etc...

Something in the launcher log that indicates an error, it may say something like HTTP/1.1 400 or some HTTP GET command, but some sort of connection error that indicates why it's not able to fetch content from the designated CDN. I don't know what it would say for certain without looking, as I don't have any errors like this from my launcher / logs.

Archived